Monday, October 29

Tonight's Goal is 30! Um... 15.....?

I am going to make a quick post now just in case I don't get a chance later. I am headed for some serious beading. Going to make some earrings and necklaces tonight. I haven't even started on those yet and the first of the two vendor shows is on the 11th! Eeeeek! So, I better start up early tonight after the hubby comes home and not move my butt from the beading bench until I get at least 20 to 30 items done. At least that is the plan... but you know how things go sometimes... Isaac is bound to fall down the stairs at least once, then needing some consoling; Eli is going to be going in and out of the house causing havok and KayLee for sure will want to change into her Halloween "Belle" outfit and run around calling for "Beast!"

Doesn't sound too bad, since the hubby will be around to manage the household, but then again, it can be VERRRRY distracting! AND I didn't even mention fighting the eldest teen into doing some extra studying in the classes in which he is lagging behind. After persuading Josh (arguing until I get my way!) I will probably be stressed and not feel creative anymore, so will close shop earlier than planned.

Ok, being realistic, my goal will be 15 items for tonight! It is a Monday after all, what do you expect? Ha Ha! I will give you a head's-up on my progress tonight or tomorrow. Cya...

No comments:

Howdy!