Sunday, October 21

Up and Running!

Hi All!

Here is the first post for Anderson Arts Online, which is going to be where I post my hand-crafted items for purchase. Simply put, when I post some items that are available for purchase, I will then send out an email to everyone who is subscribed and on my mailing list. The email will inform you of the new item(s) up for grabs. AND... First come, first served. Who ever contacts me first via email, will get the item!

Most items I make will be one of a kind items, therefore will go quickly. However, if I make an item 10 times, then I will post the inventory amount and what the limit is per order every 24 hours. If I make 20 journals all the same and you want all 20, I may limit a person's purchase to 5 journals in a 24 hour period of time. So, you will have to come back the next day for more. That way, I can spread the love to more than one person!

Right now I am getting ready for two craft/vendor shows in November, so I am stocking up on all of my hand-crafted items. From crochet, to cards, to sterling silver, I hope to have it all. Even those journals, mentioned earlier!

I will keep you all posted daily, hopefully.... However, I am a mom of 4, so I might not be able to get on the computer every day, but I will try my best!

No comments:

Howdy!