Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

Ok, SO I didn't get a single item made Monday night. There is a LOOONG story that shows reasoning, but, honestly I don't know how long it would take me to type it. So, let me put it this way... Family life is definitely unpredictable!

I DID get a chance to sit down last night and make a batch of my signature dangles. If you ever see an item, such as a bracelet or necklace or beaded watch, for that matter, that has a little sterling silver daisy flower hanging off the toggle or clasp, you are looking at an Anderson Arts original. Most of the time, they are paired with a turquoise bead or crystal as well, just depends on if I have enough in stock. But, I always try to dangle the 6-petal flower. The flower actually looks like a snowflake, as well. Therefore, you can wear my jewelry designs year-round and claim it is a snowflake in fall and winter and/or a daisy in spring and summer! HA HA! I didn't have much time to craft last night. And I won't tonight either, since it is Halloween and I have 4 kids, three of which are under the age of six. My teen is going to be working at church at the fall-festival helping out with pony-rides. So, that is cool.

Eli is a cowboy, KayLee is Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Isaac is a CRAB! HA HA! That little one just gets me everytime I think about it. If you know him, you would agree that he can be a crab sometimes, so that is why it is sooooo funny! Well, I am off to go to church to drop off candy for them to pass out to the kids at the fall-festival tonight. I will be there with the entire family. The church is also having a silent-auction, so I donated a sterling silver 23rd Psalm bracelet and a batch of my hand-made greeting cards. The cards are worth more than the bracelet! I hope they sell and bring the church a lot of money! Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Howdy!