Friday, June 26

New Copic Color Chart

Marianne Walker, who works for THE Copic Marker company, put out a color chart for those of us who use Copic Markers. NOW, please see HER ORIGINAL CHART on HER BLOG I LIKE MARKERS; I cropped it so I could get all of the boxes on one page which gives me larger squares. Make sure you print this out on your white cardstock that you normally use or plan to use your Copics on. Different cardstocks will show one Copic as different hues of color, depending on the quality of the cardstock. SO, if you are like me, and use three different WHITE cardstocks (SUP, Making Memories, Georgia Pacific), depending on the project you are working on, then print a chart out on EACH of the white cardstocks you use and then color them in at the same time. This will save time, in the long run!



I have to go take Pepsi to the vet, something happened to her eye!
MAN, the DRAMA this week is just killing me!

No comments:

Howdy!