Thursday, June 18

Whimsie Doodles Digi just a $1.00!!

Whimsie Doodles is showcasing a supah cute image today! AND what is extra cool about this Ducky digi image is that it is downloaded in separate pieces.... this means, the duck will have the wing loose, the beak loose, the wheels separate, etc.... This way you can print it out on different sheets of cardstock or patterned papers and then cut them out and piece them together for a card OR you can actually use your Cricut with Design Software (or other cutting system that uses SVG files) and have it cut them out individually! HOW COOL!

{Note to SELF: I guess that means I should find the Cricut software I bought about a year ago and try it out!! LOL!}

I am new to this type of stuff, so if you have any questions, please refer to Melyssa at Whimsie Doodles!! OH, and did I mention that this one is just $1.00??? YEP, that's right! $1.00 for an image that you can adjust size-wise! WOW! The infinite possiblities are just blowing my mind!!

CLICK HERE to purchase this adorable ducky image for just $1.00 and to view all of Melyssa's other digi images!!!!



Happy Thursday Evening!

No comments:

Howdy!