Saturday, June 6

SheetLoad Saturday-Inspiration Piece!

I thought it would be fun to share with you all my inspiration card that prompted this month's sketch at SheetLoad of Cards! Their June issue is now available for download and I am sharing my items that are featured in this month's issue here on this blog; but I just have to show you this card!

I liked it so much a couple of months ago that I decided to put it aside and use this sketch at my next available chance at SheetLoad. I also can't seem to part with it! I KNOW who it is SUPPOSED to be given to..... BUT just can't seem to let it go! LOL!

Do you think that TIFFANY will be okay in just 'knowing' that it is meant for her? HAHA! Tiffany had an extra stamp of this 'my dear, kind & wonderful friend' image, by Stampin' UP! and she let me have it! I had always wanted this stamp image, but didn't necessarily want all of the others in the set, so I decided to let this one go.... until.........

THANKS, Tiffany!

The flourish is from the Thoughts and Prayers set, I believe. I added some blue Stickles to the flower's centers, a knot of Martha Stewart ribbon and a dollop of scallop under the sentiment... Viola! A lovely card; at least I THINK SO!





Go Check out this month's issue at SheetLoad today!

6 comments:

A Touch of SOL said...

Beautiful...Love the colors!

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! I love this card and sooooo want it!!!!! You HAVE to give it up Nicole!!!LOL!!!! AND you are so welcome for this stamp, I am sure you would do the same for me!!!

Kelly said...

I love the color combination. This is totally beautiful.

Marilyn SanClemente said...

I love both the card and the framed art for the family. I will miss the Parisian DSP.

Jenna Cotton said...

What a great card, so pretty

Unknown said...

Oooo, pretty! Love that sketch!

Howdy!