Monday, March 1

7 Layer Cocoa!



Happy Monday!!!!  Just having celebrated my 39th birthday over the weekend, I thought it would be appropriate to post a birthday card!  And there is no one I would rather celebrate with than our Cocoa!!  Well, maybe my hubby and kids, but Cocoa is just too cute, you know!! 

{{Thanks to everyone for all of their birthday wishes and love!!!  I really do sincerely think that this was the best EVAH birthday!  I am glad to have family, friends and cyber-buddies, like some of you, in my life!}}

Here's CUPCAKE COCOA, along side a sentiment found in the SWEET BIRTHDAY WISHES set, both by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!  If you haven't picked up a Cocoa image yet, you should!  He's just entirely too fun to color and gives such sweetness to everything you make!  Maybe that is why he's called COCOA! HA!

I used a simpler layout in this card that I made for the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps DigiBlog HERE!  I am always layering, layering and layering some more, so I challenged myself with layers under the amount of five!  I almost managed if you start from the pop-dotted flower.  That would make seven!  Hee Hee!  Below, you can hopefully see how I outlined the word 'sweet' in pink Copic marker... gives it a nice touch I think!  Papers are by Stampin' UP!, diecuts by Spellbinders Nestibilities.


I have another Cocoa image coming up on Thursday for our SNR challenge!  Be sure to pop in our forum group HERE and see all of the exciting things that are happening!!

Enjoy your MONDAY!!

Here are the Copic colors I used in creating this card!

3 comments:

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

What a sweet card!!

Please check out my NEW challenge blog, as well as my Design Team Call!! www.ppc-challengs.blogspot.com

-Megs :)

Nancy said...

GORGEOUS Card Nicole!!!

heidy said...

wow you make wonderful cards your creative,
thanks for your comment on my blog

Heidy

Howdy!