Wednesday, March 24

Whimsie Doodles latest PCP Challenge!

HAPPY HUMPDAY!!!!!!  There's been a ton of excitement going on lately, so I have been a bit scatterbrained!  My kids are home for Spring Break right now and that doesn't give me a break, as I am sure you can assume!  BUT, finally I am featuring my Whimsie Doodles PCP challenge card for this week!

This week we are to use the sketch below and a Whimsie Doodles image (of course!!!) to inspire us to make a fabuloso card!  Well, I LOVVVVE these new papers I picked up at Hobby Lobby by My Mind's Eye!  Although you can't tell the papers are all embossed with glitter!! They give quite a shimmer! LOVE THAT!

I used this cute BabyBear image and a sentiment on the inside!  You can purchase both of these HERE!  I love digis!  I made this sentiment HUGE to fill up the inside of the card!  I think this makes the card EXTRA special! 

Join me over at PaperCraftPlanet HERE at the WhimsieDoodles Forum!  You can chat with the WD fans, design team and even Melyssa, the owner of WhimsieDoodles, herself!


INSIDE:


Here's the sketch to follow!
Come back tomorrow for another cutie patootie card!

No comments:

Howdy!