Sunday, March 7

Award and a DT CALL!


One of my cyber-crafty-friends, MEGAN of PICTURE PERFECT CREATIONS, bestowed a blogger award on me earlier this week!  And of course I have to spread the love!  It is so unfair to have to make me choose just seven!  I know so many inspiring artists and crafters, here in blogland!  A certain few do stand out to me, but for different reasons...

Korin has a wonderful, Christian, inspiring blog REJOICING EVERY MOMENT.  She's taking a break right now, but scroll down through past posts, she shares so much about her relationship with Christ AND her family, a really good read!

Kris, my sister, has a great blog AT HOME WITH KRIS, that shares great recipes, sales, and interesting online 'finds'!  She also shares personal and medical issues, which remind us that we all struggle at times!

Melanie, one of my fellow Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps digi Design Team members, has awesome talent using Copic Markers!  Well, you know how I am such a fan of Copics!!  See her blog PAPER BLESSINGS and see her creations, she's ultra Copic-talented!

Sarah Moran is a lampwork artist.  She makes glass beads and WOWSERS, go see her blog Z-BEADS.  I have seen her beads sell up to $100.00 EACH!!!  Yep, I have seen sets of beads (Just beads, NOT in a bracelet to wear!) go for $600.00+!  But, wait until you see them!  THEY ARE AWESOME! The Boro beads are my favorite!

Melyssa, who is the creator of WhimsieDoodles.com, whom I design for, is not just a great illustrator, but a fabulous card maker!  She, herself is on other Design Teams eventhough she has her own digi and rubber stamp line!  Her creations are clean lined, balanced and wonderful embellishment detailing with buttons, twine, lace and ribbon!  And she can use those Copics, too, let me tell ya!  Check out FantastINK and see her talent!

Melissa Jenkins is new to me!  I just found her a few days ago when looking through a freebie digi site.  She is a very talented illustrator of her own digi line, called Meljen's Designs!  She has a sweet line of digi's surrounded with dashes, stitches, bubbles and I just think her style is so fun!  Go check her out and leave her some love!

Kathleen Paneitz is still a favorite of mine!  She's not as published as the paper-crafter-artist she used to be, per her request!  She enjoys photography and gardening more now than just papercrafting, and I am glad she DOES!  Her photos AMAZE ME!!!!!!!!!!!  She has been an idol of mine for a long time since finding her in magazines like PaperCrafts, CardMaker and MORE!  Her creations are so beautifully done and inspire me everytime!  Go peruse her blog, KASEY'S KORNER, you will be glad you did!

OK, so there's my seven for now!  Believe me, there are more I could list!!!!!!!! I think all of my fellow Design Team members are awesome!  There are a ton of gals that I am inspired by every single day!  But for now, these gals will have to give you some inspiration!  I will share more favorites with you another day!!!!!!

As for the SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME.....

1. I dream to go to Italy some day!
2. I want to learn to lampwork my own handmade beads!
3. A hot air balloon ride better happen before I die!
4. I have always wanted a white Toyota truck with pink trim and pink shock absorbers, etc., (that's the Texan coming out in me!)
5. I LOVE boots!  Again, the Texan....
6. I love anything and everything raspberry!!!!!!!
7. Velvet Tuberose is my favorite scent at Bath & Body Works! If you want to know the way to my heart, it's that! HA!

Thanks, Megan!  I so appreciate this gift of Beautiful Blogger!!!!!

AND, on that note, MEGAN is having a DT call!  She has started her own challenge blog HERE!  If you would like to apply, click HERE to see the details!!

See you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award, Nicole!! How sweet of you! Now if only I had time to award it to others....we'll see :).

Love ya,
Korin

Howdy!