Saturday, March 27

LAST CALL!

YEP, that's right... this is my LAST CALL for the Sweet Stop Sketch Blog.  This card wraps up my Design Term with Korin's FABULOUS team!  I will sincerely miss being on this team, the gals are just so talented and the uber wonderful NANCY is the sweetest DT coordinator EVAH!  BUT OF COURSE, I can still play along each week, it isn't like I am banned from using their sketches!!  So, I am sure you will still see me support The Sweet Stop often!! 

{Thanks KORIN, for asking me to be a part of your team!  I so appreciate you giving me this opportunity to design for you! HUGS!}

ON TO MY CARD!!  I am back to using Basic Grey papers again!  YEA!  I joined up two digi lines for this card.  The FANCY BUTTERFLY {HERE} is by Meljen Designs and the SENTIMENT is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps {HERE}!  I thought they worked well together!  Ribbon is by Martha Stewart, tag punch is by Stampin' UP! and rhinestones are from Kaiser Scrapbook!  I used Copics to color and you can see which ones I used at the end of my post!

I based my card on this week's sketch below:

This is an awesome sketch, one that I am sure I will use again and again!  Korin makes the most fabulous sketches, they are always so balanced and well designed!!  SO, if ya ever need to get that MOJO motivated, think SWEETSTOP!!  Be sure to pop on over to the SWEET STOP HERE and see ALL of the designer's take on this sketch!  There are some beautiful cards again this week!

Again, have a great SPRINGY day!

These are the Copics I used in creating this card!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

this is absolutely gorgeous! i just love the shading around the butterfly. makes it really pop! GOR-G-US!!!!!

Kelli said...

This is soooo pretty!! Heck even your pile of markers is pretty...LOL

Kim said...

Lovely card! What great Spring colors (although, like you, it's not feeling enough like Spring yet...still too cold!!) and you did a wondeful job on the coloring. Love it!

Howdy!