Tuesday, September 21

ACLP Color Challenge

Good Morning!!!!!  I am hoping that you are feeling ambitious!! This week's challenge at 'A Crafty Little Place' is a COLOR challenge!!!!!!!!  Brown, Green and Orange are the colors that are eagerly awaiting your fingers and glue!  I used this adorable Puddle Jumpers Birthday Owen stamp to make a little boy card.  My son's BFF next door has a birthday coming up, so I thought that Eli may like to give this to him on his big day.  The papers are fun, aren't they!?  So appropriate for a friend card and perfect for these two BFF'S!!
Papers: American Crafts Blue Skies STRIPE and WORDED
Stamp: Puddle Jumper BIRTHDAY OWEN
Buttons: Nook & Pantry collection
Brads: Nook & Pantry collection
Copic Coloring

All of my items listed are linked to the Die Cuts R Us store for easy purchasing!  Some of these items are even on sale today!!!  Be sure to check out the store AND the color challenge details HERE on the ACLP blog!!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a great card!! I love the layout and your choice of paper is just perfect for a boy.

Kristina said...

This is really cute! I love the papers you used, thanks for sharing!

Howdy!