Friday, September 17

Our Family is Growing!

Did that catch your eye??

NO, I am not preggers!  Claudia & Company is adding a new stampline called Jane's Doodles, which is illustrated by Jane Beljo!  Jane's debut at Claudia & Company and at the Die Cuts R Us store features my cutie 'Halloween Bosko, the cat' image above!

I used some papers by Basic Grey, copics for coloring, rhinestones from Kaiser Scrapbook, flowers from Prima and a fun EK Success punch for my card!  Oh, and the 'BOO!' was made with some Making Memories rub-ons, too!!

Be sure to see all of the lovely designs by the Design Team HERE on the blog using this fun image!  And be sure to visit Jane at her blog, Plain Jane, and congratulate her on being the newest member of the Claudia & Co. family!
Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

This is so cute, Nicole!! That border punch has been on my wish list for a long time!! There are SO many border punches that I want, they really are just cool! Love this image, too, So cute!!
Hugs,
Dee

Shelby Goolsby said...

I love your paper choices and the warm fall feel you gave to it. Very cute!!

Jacqueline said...

Adorable!! Love it!

Jaspere said...

Cute! Cute! and more cute!

Howdy!