Tuesday, September 14

A RECIPE challenge!!

{{{Howdy!!  First I have to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom! 
She's 45 again! HAHAHAHA! 
That's sorta off since I will be 40 in February,
but I am sure she won't mind me fibbing for her! 
I hope your day is awesome and
of course your present is late,
 but better late than never, right? 
Go stalk the mailman in a few days! 
I LOVE YOU, Mom!}}}

Now, onto the challenge of the week at A Crafty Little Place!  This week's challenge info is HERE, be sure to enter the challenge!  You may just win the honor of being in the TOP 3 or TOP winner!! We are to go by the recipe of: One Flower, Two Patterned papers and Three buttons on our creation!  You are not limited to making a card, either.  You could make a scrapbook page or an altered gift-item, too!  Just be sure to follow the recipe!  I used three patterned papers as I wasn't sure if the coral-pink paper would count since it's just a cross-hatch!  So, I threw in the green patterned piece just in case!

All of the items I got from the Die Cuts R Us store are linked so you can find them easily for your purchasing pleasure!!   Isn't this Lollipop Maisie just the cutest??  I am in LOVE with Lori Boyd's Lollipops and Puddle Jumper images, they are just icky sweet!  You can see all of them HERE at the store, too!

Patterned Papers: Basic Grey Nook & Pantry Yellow and Pink
Stamps: So Random Sentiment, Lollipops Maisie digi 
Kaiser Flower: Chocolate brown
Buttons: Nook & Pantry buttons
Fiskar Border punch
Stampin' Up! Scallop border punch
Kaiser Scrapbook rhinestones
(Twine was a gift!)

Pop on over to see the challenge info and I hope you take some time to browse Claudia's store, it's chock full of awesome crafting goodies to keep that mojo a-flowin'! 

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

So sweet! I love those butterflies! and your coloring is amazing! Cute card :)
hugs, margie

Mel X said...

Hiya Nicole, thought it time I popped by. this is gorgeous chuck. Love the border and cute papers.

Mel X

Cheryl said...

This is so cute! I love your coloring.

Country Mouse said...

Loving that butterfly border! Is that a punch? Where I have a been...I can't believe I haven't seen this in stores! Love this card!

Howdy!