Sunday, September 12

Seeing RED!

Claudia and Company is having a challenge to USE RED!  So, that's just what I did!  Lollipop AVERY is just so sweet and delightful, isn't she?  I just love her!  I used papers by Basic Grey (Sugar Rush, Die Cuts R Us has some of these papers from the paper line HERE) and a lovely double scallop punch by Fiskars to really give it that feminine touch! (sentiment is by Stampin' Up!)


Be sure to check out this month's challenge at Claudia and Company HERE!  You have plenty of time, the deadline is October 5th, just don't forget to use RED and a Claudia and Company stamp

See you soon!

10 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...this is super duper adorable!! You rocked the challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Claudia & Co!!
Sheri-C&C DT

Yvonne Russell said...

Oh she is so cute... a gorgeous card.

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable Nicole!

LORi said...

Fabulous Card Nicole!! Woo hoo wonderful!! Thanks so much for sharing with C&Co!!

Hugs - LORi

Jaspere said...

Oh my oh my is this cute. Love that border punch.

Risa said...

Oh Wow...What a beautiful card Nicole! Your image is adorable and your layout and detailing are awesome! Thanks for joining us at C&Co.
hugs
Risa:)

Welcome! said...

WOWEE, loovin this card, that border punch is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at C&Co.
Krista :)

Mel X said...

Wow, I just LOVE the layout here. Gorgeous paper combi and love the borders. That image is just too cute - perfect shading/colouring by the way.

Mel X

Tracy said...

Oh my heck is Avery too cute! I really love your layout with the use of border punches. The heart sentiment is my favorite. Thanks for joining us at C&Co.

Hugs,
Tracy

Country Mouse said...

I love that Fiskars punch!!! Gotta find that one soon!!! Super cute card!!!

Howdy!