Monday, September 20

FREEBIE!!!!!!!!!!


Happy MONDAY!

I don't know about you, but I am ready for the Fall season!  Turtlenecks, scarves, the sound of crunching leaves!  Not to mention the return of soups and stews!  I love me a grand bowl of stew!!

Well, in the spirit of summer ending and the onset of autumn, Melissa of MELJEN'S DESIGNS and the MELJEN'S DESIGNS BLOG would love for you to enjoy this freebie!  I used it for my simple card above to get you all inspired since Mondays can be pretty rough!  

This simple card came together quickly, I just matted the image using my Nestibilities, added a cut-out leaf and sprinkled a few rhinestones, all atop some awesome autumn-inspired papers by Stampin' Up!


Well, you know what to do.... CLICK on the image above to get the bigger pic of the image and right-click to save, then print from your trust little computer!  Aren't digis awesome?  Not only can you adjust the size, and even re-color the image to be brown, red or ANY color, but, if you are like me you can HIDE tons of these in your computer and your hubby will never know! HAHA!!!

Don't forget to check out the latest Meljen's Designs challenge, it's as easy as 1, 2, 3!  Click HERE to see what I mean!!

Enjoy your image and
THANK YOU, Melissa, 
for sharing your awesomeness!!

What a way to start off the week! 

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi Nicole!

Happy Fall to you! This is SO pretty. I wanna go home to Hawaii though...Fall means Winter to me ;(
Guess I should learn to ski, but snow is cold!

Howdy!