Thursday, September 30

A SPECIAL CHALLENGE!


TGIF almost!!!

Are you as happy as I am that Friday is upon us? 
I have some supah awesome stuff coming your way tomorrow! 
Be sure to come back at 10am Friday!! 
You won't want to miss it!

Until then, please enjoy my Monochromatic Witchy Little Gnome card!  Melissa Jenkins released five new Halloween images today!  Isn't this one adorable and kinda spooky at the same time??  This week's challenge is a special one over at Meljen's Designs!  There are three ways to get entered into this week's challenge to win the prize, so check it out HERE!

See you all tomorrow with the big news!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Your card is adorable Nicole. You do monochromatic so well. That's one that I have so much trouble with.

Cheryl said...

I love this monochrome card. I always struggle with this style.

Howdy!