Saturday, August 29

I can't wait!

The NEXT issue of SheetLoad of Cards is coming up on SEPTEMBER 1st!! These are some of the sweetest images and will surely have you saying AW through the whole e-zine!

Make sure you come back on the 1st of September to get the link to the full projects of these images below, you will really enjoy them! ALSO, I will be a part of a BLOG HOP, too, on Tuesday featuring one of my favorite stamp companies, too! Can't tell you that info yet, though! It is being kept on the 'down-low' until the big announcement!!

WHATTTTTT 'big announcement'? Well, I can't tell ya! That's what makes it SOOOOOOO BIG! HAHA! BUT, I am UBER excited for September to get here, I WILL tell ya that! I just made out my September schedule early this morning and each and every DAY is PACKED full with a new blog post! So get ready for September to be swinging and chock full of new creations and information right here on my blog!

{I know... I know.... THAT's kinda hard to believe since my creations have been slacking since the whole ankle-saga, but I am really inspired to get back into the groove with all of the excitement that September is bringing me!!}






See ya'll tomorrow with another Sneak Peek (BUT A FULL CARD for all to see!), but this time from the one and only WHIMSIE DOODLES new release set coming out on September 1st! Can't wait to show you my ADORABLE card, it is so creative (even for me!) and right up my designer-alley!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Howdy!