Sunday, August 30

Whimsie Doodles NEW RELEASE!!

Whimsie Doodles is releasing another great set on TUESDAY! Here's a sneaky peek at just a few of the images in the set that will be available HERE Tuesday morning! Don't you just love the font in the first card's sentiment?? Oooooooo, it is sweeeeeet!


OH, and maybe I should explain my card... or did you 'get it'? By My Side = sidetable? HAHA! I thought it was cute! I love my little "ROOM" complete with wall paper and red carpet! LOL! OH, and did you think of the sentiment as a frame on the wall? Well, that WAS what I was going for, hopefully you all got it!
I used my COPICS for coloring and my trusty exacto knife to slice these images off the paper ever so neatly! Gotta love these thick lines!!
Be sure to check in tomorrow for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT that I have been ever so secret about! I know at least I am excited about it, I hope you will be, too!
Enjoy the rest of your evening!

5 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Those are awesome! Love the detailing and colors :)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how ADORABLE are these!!

Carolyn King said...

girl---these are AWESOME! you rock those copics!

Kelli said...

awesome cards! Your coloring is superb! I have a very limited copic stash, so I dont use them much. I keep telling myself I am going to save up to buy more markers but I usually get distracted by stamps...lol

Thanh Vo said...

This is a piece of work, Nicole!

Howdy!