Friday, July 24

Razzleberry Lemonade Part 1

I had some time in the craft room yesterday and had a wonderful time using the new SUP In Colors!! Here's the first of three cards that I made yesterday!

Using the new release of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP by SUP!, I indulged this card in the Crushed Curry Yellow with an added dash of Rich Razzleberry! I used one of the flower stamps from a Level three hostess Stamp set from a few catalogs ago. My friend, Tiffany, gifted this to me last weekend and I just had to use it!! I cut around the floral silhoette and pop-dotted it onto a skinnier slice of Rich Razzleberry and softened the bottom edge with a scallop border. I wrapped it with some organza ribbon and added a few dew drops to finish off the corner.

I believe the sketch is a MOJO MONDAY sketch from FOREVAH ago, but better late than never! They have just the best sketches!! I got two more for ya coming up!


WOOHOO for Friday!!
And don't miss the previous post about
SheetLoad of Cards!

1 comment:

Susan Timmerman said...

VERY nice! I haven't had as much of a chance to play with the new colors as I'd like!!!

Howdy!