Sunday, July 26

Razzleberry Lemonade Part 3

AH, SUNDAY!!!!!!! Time to recover from Saturday's excitement! I will fill ya in later, HEE HEE!

Believe it or not but this is the same DSP as the last two cards! I just used one of the patterned paper sheets for the Crushed Curry yellow floral background and accented it with the Dusty Durango orange to give it the feeling of Fall! Tree For All Seasons stamp set is fun to work with! I used the tire swing and the bird house, too!

The tree image is pop-dotted on top of a Dusty Durango piece of cardstock that was distressed around the edges. And I used an orange eyelet to thread the polka dotted ribbon through to expose a knot.

Can you believe that summer is almost over? I am seriously shocked that in less than three weeks my Josh will be headed off to college and the Eli and KayLee will be starting 2nd and 1st grade, respectively. This is the last year my youngest, Isaac, will be home all day. Next year will be at least a 1/2 day of kindergarten, if not full day, if the school system incorporates that for ALL of the classes by then.

So, I am going to enjoy my time with Isaac and REALLY cherish every moment with him. If he gets into all day kindergarten next year I will regret not spending more time with him unless I make a conscionable effort to do so in the first place.

Do any of you all have any milestones going on in your home, too? I'd love to know I am not alone! (sniff, sniff! I am really gonna miss my Joshi!)



Enjoy the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Susan Timmerman said...

LOVE this one Nicole! I can't believe that I didn't get this stamp set before now! I just got mine a few days ago! How did I miss this set????

Howdy!