Monday, October 5

Get Ready for a BLOG HOP!

Whimsie Doodles is holding a BLOG HOP on October 15th!  Now, I should tell you.... this is NO ordinary BLOG HOP!  NO!  Not only will you be able to win a digi stamp set from each blog of the Design Team, but you will also be in the running to win ONE OF EACH DIGI IMAGE in the entire Whimsie Doodles STORE HERE!  That's right!  Hundreds of images are going to be up for grabs on October 15th!

So, go mark it on your calendar now!!  More details to come as the day approaches, but for now, just put it on your calendar so you not only can get a chance to win some freebies, but also be inspired by the Doodlelicious Design Team of WHIMSIE DOODLES

OH, and you know what I am going to do?  I am going to sweeten the deal!  IF YOU GRAB the badge below and put it in the sidebar of your blog (LINK IT TO WHIMSIE DOODLES HERE) I will put your name in TWICE to win the digi set that I will be showcasing on the 15th!  Leave a comment on this post to let me know that you grabbed the badge so I can put your name down TWICE for my drawing on the 15th!!!



Have a MAGNIFICENT MONDAY!

No comments:

Howdy!