Thursday, October 1

Today's DEBUT DAY!

WHIMSIE DOODLES has released these three UBER CUTE digital stamps today!! Make sure you go to the STORE HERE to see these and the entire collection of the Whimsie Doodles line! See my previous posts using the Mummy and WitchyGirl! I LOVE these images, they are just too cute!







Wish me luck on my surgery tomorrow! I hope that this is the cure-all to my ankle-woes! OH, hey, did I mention that those digi's above are just $2.50 each?? I KNOW! HOW AWESOME! Be sure to put October 15th on your calendar.... can't tell ya why, but you won't want to miss it!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Julie Temple said...

Prayers going out for you, Nicole! I sure hope this is just what you need to get rid of your pain!! LEt us know how things come out!

Hugs,
Julie

Howdy!