Saturday, October 31

Let's Get STUFFED!


I KNOW, I KNOW, it is Halloween, and I am showing you a TURKEY! 

Can't help it!  I just had to use this adorable new turkey by Whimsie Doodles when I saw the latest sketch for The Sweet Stop challenge this week!  I thought that this paper by SUP and this turkey would look so cute together!  See the detail of the turkey below:




I am not really sure what colors a turkey really is; I guess I could have googled, to be accurate, but I liked these colors, they coordinated with my papers, and that is WAY more important than being accurate, right?  LOL!  This image (along with cute sentiment) will be released tomorrow at WHIMSIE DOODLES


Be sure to take some time to play along with this week's SWEET STOP SKETCH SSS28!  This is a fun business sized card (mine is 3 3/4 x 9) and could easily be changed to a Christmas theme!  This size card is perfect for stuffing moolah in for the holidays to those grandkids!  Make it easy on yourself and send them money and make THEM go out and fight the holiday shoppers!  HAHA!

OH, and Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Sherry Wright said...

How adorable is he, awesome card & stamping!!! Hope you're having a great weekend my friend. :)

Holly said...

Now how CUTE is THIS???? LOVE this adorable stuffed turkey (hee hee)! The papers and colors that you used are wonderful with this!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awesome take on the sketch Nicole. I love that fat turkey, but he's too cute to eat!

Howdy!