Wednesday, October 28

It's Pumpkin Time for a Challenge!


That 'title' was like the "BEFORE & AFTER" on Wheel of Fortune! LOL!  Today is Wednesday, which means a new challenge over at the Whimsie Doodles Paper Craft Planet Group!  This week's challenge is PUMPKINS!  So, I used one of these adorable, yet earlier, images of Melyssa's called Cat & Friends available HERE.  Also I used a Halloween Button Sentiment that you can find HERE!

I am still reverting back to this same My Mind's Eye paper set that I just can't seem to get enough of!  Someone stop me PLEASE!!!!!! LOL!  I used the SC251 from SplitCoastStampers for this card, too, although it wasn't for a square card, I tweeked it a bit.  Hope you take some time out to stamp and join me again tomorrow!

I have a sneak peek of a new stamp that is being released on November 1st!  Can anyone say 'HOLIDAY-ISH'?  Or is that even a word?  HA!  Well, check back, it is a cute card, at least I HOPE you think it is!

See ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

Robb_eeie said...

This is an adorable image that would be great for Fall too (minus the Spookey spidar of course).

It's neat how you created depth and dimension by shading/outlining each individual image. I can almost hear the cat PUUuuRrrring from here :)

Thanh Vo said...

Adorable my friend!

Carolyn King said...

This is so adorable. you are one talented chica, do you know that?

hope you are doing well! hugs!

Howdy!