Friday, October 2

The Sweet Stop Challenge SSS23

Did you see the latest sketch {SSS23} at The Sweet Stop yet? Well, here's my take on the sketch! CLICK HERE to see it and play along! I used last week's SNSS THURSDAY FREEBIE DIGI to make my card! I hope you all take advantage of Korin's digi-generosity each Thursday, ESPECIALLY if you haven't taken the digi-plunge! Freebie digis are an awesome way to 'try before you buy' so head back to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps on Thursday and see the new freebie digi and try it out!!

This was my last post as a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Guest Designer! I want to take a moment to thank Korin and Sandy and all of you wonderful ladies who have visited me here on my blog and made me feel so welcome and a part of the SNSS family! I had a wonderful time and wish I had shared more cards with you, but the days just aren't long enough!

However, I won't have to stop here! In case you missed the earlier post, I have been honored to have been asked to be a part of the first SWEET STOP Sugar Babies Design Team! I am uber excited to have been given such a wonderful opportunity to keep working with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! AND I really hope to see you all over at THE SWEET STOP each week sharing YOUR wonderful version on the sketch! You could just end up being a monthly guest designer, too! SO why not play along!?! Tomorrow I will show you my version of the next sketch, so come back!



Check in tomorrow for the newest sketch, SSS24!!

Card details: Retired SUP DSPaper, Copics for coloring, dew drops by Robin's Nest, leaf stamp from Autumn Blessings stamp set, Stickles on the flowers, Sketch #SSS23 by The Sweet Stop

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Seriously, this is so cute!

Howdy!