Monday, October 19

Whimsie Doodles WWC2 Challenge!


Good Afternoon!  Here's another Halloween inspired card I made earlier yesterday for Whimsie Doodles' Paper Craft Planet group Challenge #2!  We had to color in our images without our trusty COPICS that we all seem to use in coloring in our designs and backgrounds.

Well, I used this cute little bat image that you can find HERE on the WhimsieDoodles website, and colored it in using my Stampin' Up markers.  These are water-based markers, not alcohol based like Copics, so they don't color in as well as I personal like, but they did okay!  The background was made by using my Stampin' Up! pastels (or chalks) in a variety of blues and greens.  The papers are from Basic Grey's Periphery line and a row of dark silver brads finishes it at bottom.

Why don't you head on over to the Whimsie Doodles PAPER CRAFT PLANET group and join!  You can chat with other Whimsie Doodles fans and share ideas and techniques and your creations, too!

Enjoy the rest of your day and I will see you soon!

No comments:

Howdy!