Friday, December 18

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!



Whimsie Doodles has added 5 new Doodlelicious Designers and we are so excited to welcome them to our family! Pop by these talented gals' blogs and say hello and check out their work... they are fantastic and we are so lucky to have them on our team!

Welcome Ladies!

Introducing..................

Paula Bloom-Love Blooms in Me

Alicia Ekermans-Call Me Crafty Al

Dawn Burnworth-My Stamping Thyme

Denise Modin-I Ink I Can

and finally..................

Sheri Gilson-Papercrafty's Creations

I am so blessed to be able to stay on Whimsie Doodles for another term!  I really LOVE LOVE LOVE Melyssa's images, she designs some of the BEST images out there!!  Check out her blog HERE, where you will also see her other creations NOT using digital stamps!  She is a very talented artist!  {Thank You, Melyssa, for letting me hang around you a bit longer!!}

Another post in a bit!

No comments:

Howdy!