Saturday, December 5

Special Announcement

This weekend I have a show demonstrating jewelry making at THIS OLDE HOUSE, here in my hometown of Jasper, Indiana. The owner, Karen, also sells my handmade cards there and she asked me to come in and demo in the store for Oh Tannenbaum Days!  After much thought, I decided that once it is concluded on Sunday, I will be opening up my new blog called GOTTA HAVE BLING which will showcase my artisan jewelry and gift line!  Right now it is under construction, so it isn't available to view just yet, but give me a couple of days, and it should be good to go!

A long time ago I thought it would best to separate the jewelry from the paper crafts. But, didn't have a chance to get it up and running; so I just stopped posting the jewelry altogether. (Plus that whole fractured-ankle saga from the summer kept me from creating anyways! SO glad that is over! WHEW!)

Anyhoo.... But I am going to get it up and running! Now that I am on so many design teams and most people come here to see Whimsie Doodles, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, as well as other items having to do with SheetLoad of Cards, The Sweet Stop sketch blog and the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps DIGI Blog, I felt it was time to make the move! SO..... I have been transfering over a lot of my previous jewelry/gift posts from this blog to the new one, just in case someone wants to go through the archives.

I will announce the opening here and will always have a link to my jewelry blog here on this site. Of course you can always just put me in your 'favorites' or 'follow' me too! OH, and on that note, I believe the ETSY STORE is happening too.... SHOCK SHOCK!! I think I will post items on the blog first (with a possible LOWER!!! price before putting in the etsy.com site for the rest of the public.) ...that way it gives my friends and family AND LOCAL CUSTOMERS a chance to purchase first. I LOVE MY PEEPS!

OK THEN, be sure to scroll down to see my previous post for THE SWEET STOP.  I am pretty proud of this card below.  There is just something about it that makes me smile!!  I think it is the pearls!

Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Nicole,
So glad to see you will be sharing your jewelry again online!

Unknown said...

That will be awesome! Good for you!

Howdy!