Thursday, December 3

SNSS DIGI DAY AT SNR!

Today is a SWEET 'N SASSY DIGI DAY at SNR!!!!!  Get a load of the new challenge HERE and earn some free digi stamps!  UH HUH, that's right!  Just join in the challenge to earn a digi FREE!! AND if you play the challenge by 10pm Eastern you will have emailed to you FREE: ANOTHER NOT YET RELEASED DIGI (or you can just wait and purchase it next Thursday)!

My submission for today's challenge is below, using one of the newly released digi stamps, GINGERBREAD HOUSE!  This was just too much fun to color in, let me tell ya!!!  The papers are by Basic Grey, I just used my Copics to make a little pattern in the sky and a path/grass at bottom.  I free-handedly cut the wavy tag which I just played with until I got the right curve to it.  I used some American Crafts ribbon through a regular eyelet, too!  GOTTA HAVE RIBBON, right??  At least just a tiny bit like on this card!  OH and the sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps digi set O Christmas Tree HERE!




Come back tomorrow for another newbie!  Glad you stopped in!


I hope you join us
over at SNR! 

2 comments:

Mary Giles said...

How lovely is that gingerbread house! Love the patterns in the paper and your beautiful coloring.

Kylie said...

What a super cute and yummy card Nicole, LOVE IT!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Howdy!