Saturday, December 26

SSS36 for The Sweet Stop!


WOW, it's over, can you believe it?  I can't!  All that preparation for weeks and it ends in, what?, two days? HAHA!  Well, I know it is worth it and to be able to celebrate the birth of our Savior is such a blessing.  I couldn't imagine living in a country where there was not freedom of religion, I'd have to escape!  HAHA!

Well, I sincerely hope that this Christmas brought you wonderful times and wonderful memories!  I know it did for me! 

As for my cutie of a card above, I used THE SWEET STOP's Sketch #SSS36 as inspiration for this sketch and I used a just released sleepy kitty digi that you can find HERE at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!  I used some Basic Grey Ambrosia papers to give it that warm feeling with yellows, golds and deep reds.  Even the gray, while still a 'cool' color, makes you feel all warm and snuggly like a good furry blanket!!  Flowers by Prima, rhinestones by Basic Grey in gray, gold and orange, nestibilities for scalloped shapes.

OH, the sentiment is from a different set that you can find HERE at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, too.  I like that saying, don't you?  It's a cute one!

Now then, I am off to get some more family time in with the Hubby's family!  I hope you are enjoying your extended weekend! 

Don't eat too much pie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 27 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Unknown said...

Awww, love the little kitty cat!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You'd be better to advise me to stop eating too much See's chocolate candy!!! I can't do it! I'm addicted!!! LOL

Wow, what an ADORABLE card! I love that image, and it's perfect with DP you chose. Awesome work my friend.

Howdy!