Tuesday, December 8

MORE Winter Love


Yesterday, my little town of Jasper (in Southern Indiana) had its first snowfall of the season!  It was just a small 1" coverage that melted right away, but it was beautiful while it lasted!  It was so exciting for the kids to wake to snow and see them realize that it really IS winter after all!  BUT, let me tell you!  What was even better was seeing the puppy's  reaction when she first laid her paws in that cold white stuff!  SO FUNNY!  I just had to share that, it really has nothing to do with my card above obviously!!

{{Details on my card: My Mind's Eye/Wild Asparagus papers,
Big Lots ribbon, Robin's Nest dewdrops, Copics for coloring,
ticket corner punch by SUP; SNSS digi stamp: WINTER LOVE !}}

Any"WHOOO", all puns intended, here's a simple card using the new owl image by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called WINTER LOVE.  I love the feathery breasts, don't you?  AND what about those earmuffs and scarves!?  HA!  It really IS winter when you see owls donning their winter attire! HeeHee!  Go grab your own Winter Love; at just $2.25 it is a bargain, especially since there's no shipping or waiting time is involved!  No storage problem either!  Gotta love these digi's!

Have a wonderful
WINTERY DAY!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

This is so bright and cheery Nicole! They bring a smile to my face :). See? lol Great job on this card!

Melanie

Cheri said...

How cute! Those owlies are adorable, and you picked such a nice layout to show them off!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Adorable!!

I'm sure your pup's reaction would be similar to mine...what the heck is that???? Snow is something I rarely see.

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! I *love* the colors you used on this Nicole -- so WARM!! :-)

Howdy!