Sunday, May 30

Cardabilities No. 4 Release

CARDABILITIES released their latest sketch today!  As always, the 30th and 1st of each month reveals an awesome new sketch from Karan Gerber!  No. 4 {HERE} and below is a fun conglomeration of circles and squares and scallops!  And you know me, I LOVE my Nestibilities, so I was only EAGER to get to this one!

I used a newly released digi by SWEET 'N SASSY STAMPS called 'Anemone Flower' for my card!  And as you can see I switched up the center section and put it on an angle.  I had originally planned to follow the sketch, but then as I was putting it together it got knocked this way and I was like, "WOW, that's cool!!" ; It is sized just right for a 5 x7 envelope, too, and I didn't even plan it that way!  Don't you just LOVE happy accidents? 

I hope you face Challenge No. 4!

Enjoy you Sunday!

5 comments:

BrandiLynn said...

Beatiful :) love how you swutched it up.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I love your card so much I followed you over the cardabilities & created my own! Please let me know what you think :-)
~Paula

Evelin said...

Love it.... it's so pretty! Great take!

Andrea VS said...

Such a lovely card! I'm ever so impressed.

April said...

So pretty! I love the colors you picked...

Howdy!