Monday, May 24

Color Challenge and a Poodle!

Anyone UP for a COLOR CHALLENGE??  Well, does Picture Perfect Creations have one for you to try!!  This week you need to use Handsome Hunter, Ballet Blue and Cameo Coral (or similar colors if you don't have these exact papers).  I used a cutie patootie image by Meljen's Designs called 'Prancing Poodle' which was just released last Thursday!

And of course there is a prize to be had, which Megan will post later this week, so put PPC in your favorites so you don't forget to check it out!   Be sure to see all of the pretty creations made by the PPC Creators Design Team HERE on the Challenge Blog!  Their cards and layouts each week just amaze me!!

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Tamie said...

Nicole you made this color combo look so easy. I just love this cutie! I love your layout and well I just love the whole thing!!! Another great job this week.

Tamie

Lisa Summerhays said...

Great card Nicole! Nice work with the color combo!

Dorothy bellisario said...

Nice card and good job. It is really a worth of your work. Even I would like to try this out.

Howdy!