Friday, May 28

Last Day of School!

Last Day of School today!  WOOHOO!  Let the sleeping in commence!  Here's pics from this morning and I think my Isaac is going to miss having me all to himself!  Ya think??  Sorry that I have no new card for ya today.  I still need to run to the Awards program and pick up a gift for the bus driver and a few others!  In addition to my second-year-student at IUPUI (JOSH, who got all A's and one B second semester WOOTWOOT!) I will have a third grader, a second grader and a KINDERGARTNER (SIGH!) as of 3pm!  SNIFF!

Toodles and see ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

holy moly! are you gorgeous!!!!! your profile picture does NOT cut it at all! wow! and what handsome boys! beautiful, beautiful! thanks for sharing!

AMIT said...

So this children's have now vacation.

Make Website India

Tamie said...

Very Cool Nicole that your kids are done school already! I await June 29....I want a sleep in day...LOL! Not making bagged lunches will be the best part. I am WOOTING with you!!! Great pictures too!

Howdy!