Monday, May 17

SUPER DAD!


Good Morning!  Today marks my official countdown to summer!  Just 10, YES TEN!!, more school days until the kids are out of school and the sleeping in can commence! HAHA!  That's actually not true, as I still plan to get up before everyone else to get a quick work out accomplished, but at least the kids will be able to sleep in and get some extra sleep!  BOY are they grouchy in the morning!!

ANYHOOO!!!  Here's my card for your viewing pleasure! ;o)  I used this week's new Picture Perfect Creations color combo #13 for my card!  When I first saw these I immediately figured I would make a masculine card and knew EXACTLY which digis would be perfect for this!  HAHA, these SUPER DAD DIGIS HERE  and HERE by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps are ideal for this color combo!  The green galore is so cute for this super hero's outfit!!

I used plain cardstock for my card and used versamark ink to make a watermark of some stars on the gable green cardstock.  I didn't want to add too much, being a masculine card and all, ribbon and glitter wouldn't have probably suited my hubby, but the black Kaiser pearls look okay, don't you think?  Well, I hope you join us over at Picture Perfect Creations!  There's always a prize to be won each week, so I hope you face this challenge and try to win some goodies!

GOOD LUCK!

6 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I love that you did a Father's day card while I did a Mother's day card! how funny is that?! Your card is so much fun, I'm sure "Dad" will love it!
~Paula

Tamie said...

Well super dad's are awesome and so is your card. I love the image you used it works so well with the combo! Way to go busy MOM!!

Tamie

Sandy said...

Nicole the card is SOOO cute!! I love how it's playful and reminds me of the incredibles!!

Cheryl said...

Cute, fun card! I love what you did with this image!

Anonymous said...

How FUN! That is a great color combo, and it works so well with this image!!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

This card is so cool!!! I love the little stars in the background and the rounded corners.
Great job with this weeks colour combo (and a very hard one!!)

Howdy!