Friday, May 7

Poppies!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!  I meant to share my POPPIES card yesterday but was interrupted by a small medical emergency yesterday afternoon.  My daughter fell off the monkey bars and broke her arm, so we didn't get home until late last night hence the lack of my beautiful card above.  KayLee's fine, but it was pretty painful and scary! 

Anyhoo!!  I saw this style of card from one of my designer gal pals, MELYSSA and just had to CASE (copy and share everywhere) her!  It's a great sketch, check out her cards, too!    I made for this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps CHALLENGE!  This week's challenge is 'using Lace'!  Well, since I didn't have any real lace to use I used a Martha Stewart punch!  Be sure to check out this week's challenge at PaperCraftPlanet {HERE} and/or Scrapbook News and Review {HERE}; there is a great prize to be earned and many friends to be made!

For my card, I used some paper by My Mind's Eye, Chocolate Chip Ribbon from Stampin' UP! and some kraft paper, pretty easy, but wow, what an impact, right?  I showed my KayLee this card last night after we got home and she was Ooo'ing and Ahh'ing!  That made me feel good!!  HEEHEE!

Be sure to enter into this week's challenge!

6 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

gorgeous card gf.. good for you.. .love it.. glad your little one is fine! xo

Paula said...

Glad to hear your daughter is ok. It's so scray when they're hurt. Your card is beautiful too!

Gloria Westerman said...

Beautiful card...one of my DD friends fell off a monkey bars and broke both of her arms....so it could have been worst....hate that she has to have a case on during the summer.....what a bummer......

Robb_eeie said...

Beautiful creation Nicole.

((Sending HuGGss for KayLee and her arm))
xxxoooooo

Kim said...

Lovely card Nicole...So sorry to hear about your daughter - yikes! Thankful that she's doing ok...praying for a quick recovery!

Kendra said...

Great card....hope your daughter is feeling better soon!

Howdy!