Saturday, May 29

Red, White and Blue!

WOW, was this a crazy week or what!??? OH MY GOSH, it went so fast!  Summer is upon us, thank goodness, and with this week's challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays, I decided to make a summery fresh looking card!  This week's challenge is a COLOR challenge to use RED, WHITE and BLUE!  I didn't take it quite so literal and used aqua, light red and cream! 

This image is by the sponsor of this week's challenge 'Creations by Penny' and you could choose this top-selling 'Strawberry Cupcake' image if you are lucky enough to be drawn as this week's winner!!  Actually if you win, you get to choose EIGHT DIGIS of  your choice!  That is awesome!!


Be sure to play along!  BUT, before you do go see the rest of the creations by the Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays Design Team {HERE}!!

Details on my card: Papers by Basic Grey and layout was inspired by last week's sketch challenge at The Sweet Stop Sketch Blog!!
SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

3 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I LOVE that strawberry on the top of the cupcake! You did such a great job of coloring it (as always :D) that I feel like I can pick it up and eat it. Totally delicious creation! :)

Kendra said...

Love your card Nicole! Makes me want to eat it right up! :) By the way, I love your new profile photo!

Cheryl said...

Yummy! I love your card!

Howdy!