Saturday, May 8

KayLee UPDATE

Not sure if you heard (or read yesterday's post) but KayLee broke her arm at school on SILLY HAIR DAY!  Here's what she looked like before she left for school, then here's the way she looked yesterday after getting some vampire teeth at the doctor's office for a check up!  AND of course, Isaac went along and helped himself to the treasure chest, too! LOL!  She's doing well, yet still very swollen and on good medication with codeine; I think I need some of that!! 

She's gonna be fine, but required ALL of my attention yesterday.  SO, I didn't have a chance to get my creation ready for this week's Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday CHALLENGE HERE!  Be sure to check it out and play along, there's a great prize to be won!!  Hugs and Thanks to all who have prayed for KayLee!  We all appreciate it!!



Blessings to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cutie-pies :)!!!! So glad to see KayLee smiling after such an ordeal!

Howdy!