Monday, May 3

Vanilla Gray Bays

HAPPY MONDAY!!  What did YOU do this weekend??  ME?  I did laundry, made some cards, laundry, cleaned the kitchen, laundry, cleaned the bath, laundry... do you see a pattern here? HAHA!  Really it wasn't all that bad and I always feel a sense of accomplishment when seeing things all cleaned up and put away!  BUT man, it sure does put a dent in the crafting time!

ANYHOO!!!!!!!  TODAY is the reveal of Challenge #11 at Picture Perfect Creations!!  Color challenge #11 is to use Bermuda Bay, Going Gray and Vanilla!  I used a PUUUUURRRRRRFECT Friend Kitty image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps {HERE} for my card with some papers by My Mind's Eye along with the Stampin' UP! cardstock in the challenge colors.  I added just a slim knot of Very Vanilla satin ribbon underneath a punched sentiment that comes with the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps kitty!

Here's a close up of the glittery paper behind the Purrrfect kitty that was colored with Copic Markers!  Be sure to check out this week's PRIZE and all of the lovely creations using the challenge colors below by hopping over to the Picture Perfect Creations blog HERE!

ENJOY YOUR MONDAY!!

7 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

very cute card! I'm so glad you took a closeup shot of the background - looks great!
Paula a PPC Creator

Anonymous said...

Love this! The color combo is fabulous and works great with this kitty :).

Hugs,
Korin

Lauretta See said...

so cute... love that glitter ;)) gives it just the right + :)

Hugs x

~*Joni said...

Awww Nicole! This kitty is so cute, and I love that color combo together. The ribbon is the perfect balance for your sweet purr-fect card. heehee!

Jackie said...

Oh, my, it's just too cute :)

Tamie said...

Well last weekend I left for Winnipeg with my DH and had a great adventure. The most important thing was I was looking at the cards made and well....I am a cat lover and your card is super cute. I love your close up picture too. Looking forward to seeing next weeks creation.

Tamie - PPC Creator

Sandy said...

what a super cute kitty and sentiment!! That shimmery background is gorgeous!

Sandy-a PPC Creator

Howdy!