Tuesday, May 4

Sunshine Award!

I was awarded this SUNSHINE AWARD
twice now, so I guess I oughta get to it, huh!? 

My local scrappin' gal pal, Tiffany of MY CRAFTY WORLD and a fellow Design Team Diva of Meljen's Designs, Lauretta See, have honored me with this award!

It is so sweet to know that these ladies think I bring a little sunshine into their lives! 

Now I am supposed to pass it along to another 12 gals!  Well, since I just recently did something similar to this, which  YOU CAN SEE HERE, I would like to forward this to ALL of my FOLLOWERS and COMMENTATORS!  Those gals that leave me some love on my posts are so sweet and encouraging and I do appreciate each and every comment!  And these comments do bring some sunshine to my life; sometimes MUCH NEEDED SUNSHINE!!!

SO, if you have ever commented and left me some love, please grab this award and pass it along to your friends that bring a little sunshine to your life!

Thank YOU for being my cyber friend!!

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats on the award gf.. hugs

Lauretta See said...

you are such a wonderful person Nicole ;) ia m so lucky that you cyber passed in my life :)))

GREAT BIG HUG!! xxx

Robb_eeie said...

You deserve this Award Miss Nicole :) Bravo !! !!

xo

Howdy!