Wednesday, October 29

Sand and Surf

Beach lover? Surfer girl? Everytime I see this color combo, I immediately think of water and sand! Aquamarine and a variety of brown crystals by Swarovski (the finest crystal bead you can purchase) sure do sparkle in this OOAK keybling!

This weekend is one of three shows I have coming up this fall! So, don't fret, if you can't make it this weekend, I will give ya details on the others soon! I would post them now, but I am unsure of the hours, so I don't want to give you the dates with incorrect hours, so once I get the times finalized, I will post the deets on those!

If you are not local and want to know how to purchase my items, just leave a comment on this post (with a way I can find you) OR zap me an email. My addy is in my profile at left!




See you tomorrow with something else NEW!

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Wowza you've been a busy girl!!! Another beautiful piece!

Howdy!