Tuesday, October 28

Sapphire & Emerald KeyBling

Emerald and Sapphire gem colors are the main inspiration for this keybling! If you have a 'May' or 'September' baby (sister, friend, coworker) in your life, she would probably love this for Christmas! I don't know about you, but as I get older, I find it is getting harder and harder to buy things as gifts for people. Probably because as we get older we tend to acquire more and more each year, which makes us face trying to find something new or different for the person we love so much!

I am so glad that I have been blessed with 'creativity'! I can usually conjure up something even at the last minute, if need be. Seriously, that is something I am truly thankful for!

((WOW, where did all that come from? HAHA!)

These lampwork beads in a serene blue and garden green really pull the Emerald and Sapphire Swarovski crystals together in this keychain! Nothing plated is used in this keybling! ONLY sterling silver! So, you don't have to worry about it wearing down to that cheap-brass over time! Only the highest quality materials and highest quality workmanship here!



See this one at the VFW this Sunday or email for details on how to make it yours!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the vibrant colors in this one!

Howdy!