Sunday, October 26

VFW show this next Sunday!

Two new 'KeyBlings' have been added to this next weekend's show where I will be selling my artisan items!! If you are local, or even not so local, and care to come see me in person, I will be at the VFW from 11am to 3pm next Sunday!

Located on HWY 231N, just south of the State Police Post in Jasper, the VFW is easy to spot! I will be showing new items all week that will be available at the show! Check out my posts EVERYDAY (maybe even 2-3 times a day!) to get some glimpses of what I will be selling! Everything from keychains and bookmarks to bracelets, earrings and custom (made-per-your-request) items, I will be showcasing it all! I will also be drawing for a gift certificate, too! So, be sure to come out and get your name in on the drawing!

The first keybling here, (minus the keyring, I will add that later), is made of beautifully crafted black and white lampwork beads, sterling silver findings and super-sparkly Swarovski crystals in jet black, white alabaster, crystal clear and crystal silver shade. This one should be easy to find in your purse!

TOP ONE IS SOLD TO CHAS! THANKS, I HOPE YOUR MOM LOVES IT!

This Sapphire-inspired keybling is seriously STUNNING! (say that 10 times fast!) Wonderful hues of blue, including the newly added Swarovski crystal color "INDIGO", and Crystal clear Swarovski's really make this one SHINE! I love this one because of the way the crystals just look like they are dancing all around the keychain! TOO PRETTY This one is $38, tons of crystals, perfect lampwork and a lot of sterling brought the price up on this one! BUT, it is gorgeous!!




Come see these in person at the VFW in Jasper, IN this weekend!
More posted SOON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These Keyblings are just stunning. WoooHooOo ~~ the black & white one reminds me of an original Chanel concept ~~ Extraordinary =)

Howdy!