Wednesday, December 31

Please say a prayer...

... My mom is in the hospital for overnight observation. She had some 'weird' feelings from her face to her toes on the left side of her body, including her arm, which to me says heart problems or a mini-stroke. The blood work came out normal or at least inconclusive on the problem. She has an elevated blood pressure, but besides that, they aren't sure what is causing the odd-feeling symptoms.

What a way to spend New Years Eve, huh? Dad said they will just have to push off the shrimp cocktails and champagne for when she gets back home. AW!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

Katie Skiff said...

I said a prayer for your family. I just wanted to post b/c when I get migraines, they start out as numbing in my fingers and side of the face. Then I get sick and a headache. Mine are purely food related so if I eat certain processed meats.

I don't know if that is what is happening here, but I thought I would bring it up anyway.

Hope the rest of your new year is better!

Howdy!