Thursday, April 2

APRIL SHEETLOAD OF CARDS!!!!!!!!!!

With all the craziness of my life, I didn't want you all to lose sight of this Month's AWESOME SheetLoad of Cards issue, featuring The Greeting Farm! SO, I am re-posting this reminder so you go visit SheetLoad! You really need to see this issue and all of the awesome cards and projects that were made with this month's sketch!

I LOVE SheetLoad because it shows you how to stretch your supplies while at the same time, it helps you make a lot of cards in a time efficient manner! I KNOW that some people are like ME and take forever to make just one card! SO, SheetLoad is like a breath of fresh air in helping you get a batch of cards made at once! ALL you have to do is change the sentiment and you have a different card for a new occasion!


GO CHECK 'EM OUT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Howdy!