Tuesday, April 14

MOJO Week 82

Can you BELIEVE IT??? A PAPER POST!!!! I do want to mention for those newbie readers that I do tend to post more about my family than some bloggers. WHY? Because ALL of our families are at least 3 hours away! Scott and I have NO family around here, so my blog is a way for them to keep up-to-date on the kids and their activities. SO, SORRY if you do get bored of seeing my kids, but I need to satisfy the far-away family, too! I contemplated starting another blog for just family related things, but seriously, I don't think I could do both! I would end up focusing on one, and forget about the other eventually, so I would just rather keep everything on one blog.

NOWWWWWWWWW, on with the paper-info! This is my version of MOJO MONDAY'S Week 82 sketch! I used my Sale-A-Bration paper and one of my new SUP! Mini-Occasion's stamp sets for the focal stamp image. I added a triple-dew-drop detail on the bottom right, can't hardly tell though, which is what I wanted. Just wanted to add a LITTLE texture, but not take away from the entirety of the card. The main colors on this one are Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. I began using Summer Sun, but it was just TOO much for this patterned paper set, so I went with the Apricot instead.


Back with another PAPER post!

4 comments:

Genevieve said...

Beautiful card, the colors are so bright & cheery :)

Anonymous said...

this is such a fun circus kind of card! I love the joy it shouts! TFS Hugs~Donna

Cheri said...

So pretty!

Chrissi said...

Hey, Nicole! Beautiful card! So bright and Springy!! I also wanted to mention that I'm the same way with my blog. We have no family near us either(not to mention my husband is working 16 hours away for awhile), and I wanted a way for them to see some of the little things I may not mention. I don't think I could keep up with a 2nd blog either!!!

Howdy!