Sunday, April 12

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter, Everyone!! I just have to post these pics for those family members that live far away... or is it US that live far away? ANYHOO, Josh is at his dad's this year, so I just have pics of just the THREE crazies this year!!

It is also Eli's 7th birthday, so I will post those in a separate post next. ENJOY your EASTER!!




Above, KayLee was dancing to Eli and Isaac doing the CHA CHA CHA!!
Above, KayLee sportin' her DUCKY NECKLACE!
Yeah, I don't know where they got these personalities... hmm.......




2 comments:

Cindee Stacey said...

They look JUST like you (altho I don't know what your hubby looks like)! And their personalities just SHINE in these pics...just like you shine!! Happy Easter to you & yours!! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I check your blog EVERY time you post and think of you often whenever I craft...I'm still LOVIN' my strawberry bling!! God Bless! GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

I hope you all had a great Easter. You have a beautiful family.

Howdy!