Wednesday, April 1

Seriously...

I can not win. Something else happened to me to set me off. I will not elaborate, but just know I am needing to take a wee little bit of a personal-break. If you need me, please email and I will check email as I can find time between naps and compulsive shopping sprees. (ha!)

I will post the wed. winner later. I am even having issues with my camera (just another thing to add to my list right now!), so I will try it again and hopefully post it soon.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

UNTIL THEN...... Please check out SheetLoad of Cards for their new April Issue!!

I don't have anything in this issue, this was my month off, but I have to tell you that the cards and projects are just stunning! SO, please go check it out! AND don't forget to take pictures of the cards you make with April's sketch so you can participate in the Shout Out to SheetLoad later this month! Alicia always has awesome goodies to give away for the most creative card!

I'll be back!

3 comments:

marcibun said...

Nicole, that sounds pretty ominous. I hope everything is okay.

Robb_eeie said...

Hi Nicole ~ Please know I am thinking of you and if you need to *chat* you know how to reach me :)

Please be well & know you are in my heart. xxoo~Robbi~

Tammi said...

Hope that you are doing okay!! :)

Howdy!