Wednesday, April 1

WEDNESDAY WINNER for 4/1 POSTED!

The winner of the fabulous KEYBLING is DENISE (PEANUTBEE)!!!! Believe it or not, she was the first person to comment and Isaac pulled her name out earlier just prior to going to preschool. For some reason the video isn't uploading again. It did this one before for another Wed. winner drawing, and then eventually worked, so maybe the kinks will work themselves out!

CONGRATULATIONS, DENISE!!!!

Email me (you have the addy!) your snailmail and I will pop it in the mail for you tomorrow!

I will post the next WINNER GIVEAWAY this afternoon or tomorrow, at latest! Thanks again to everyone who voted and helped me back to the #2 ranking within 3 days! I am close to #1, but I am glad just to be on the first page in the top 20! If you click on the tent today and want an entry in the next Wed. Winner drawing, just leave a comment on this post letting me know my rank!

Check back for the next candy item!

8 comments:

JenMarie said...

Yayyyyy Denise!
Nicole, Denise is such a dear and I know she will LOVE the keybling!!

Ms. Cheryl said...

As of 1:32 CST you are no.2. We need to work on that!
I'm ready for the next giveaway.Thanks, ms.cheryl

Denise Marzec said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! RUNNING to email you right now. Thanks, Nicole!!! :) Oh, I'm so excited!

RockerJewlz said...

You are only 6 votes from number 1...but you're number 1 in MY book!

Lori said...

You are still at #2.

RockerJewlz said...

Another vote from me to you, #2...thanks for addressing each of us individually yesterday...it's a miracle that you still take time to do that when you're in such a twist at home...bless ya, Girlfriend!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I love your gorgeous blog Nicole!! I'm going to spend some time here just cruising around looking at all of your great projects.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Howdy!