Tuesday, November 10

Don't fret.......

I do have many cards in the works, but not many I am allowed to show you!  There are a lot of new releases coming up and some regular stuff I am commited to, but can't show you yet, but..... don't fret because.....

I DO have a card for you today, but I need to take some pics of it. Ever hear of Mo Manning? Well, here's one that looks like my Eli and our dog, Pepsi. I sent her to a blog entry here in my blog and whether or not she actually did use THIS BLOG ENTRY as inspiration for the image she came up with HERE, I am unsure.... but boy, doesn't it look like my Eli and Pepsi?  And I think it is ironic that the stamp she came up with has baseballs in it, because according to the blog entry I sent her to, Eli had just broken his arm and was out of the baseball league for the rest of the season!  Hmmm.....

Just wait until you see the card! I am waiting for sunlight, then will post it!

Come back!

No comments:

Howdy!